The primary focus of our managed IT service is to remove the interruptions generated around anything IT related so your business can focus on what it does best, whilst we focus on the best IT advancements for your business. This includes the likes of Security, Back-up’s, hardware technology updates and efficiencies generated through software.
Here are some of the additional benefits by utilising our Managed IT Services:
- Budgeting for IT services is now a fixed cost - Allows you to plan ahead for new hires
- Your hardware is monitored 24/7 by us - We'll be alerted to suspicious activities happening on your network and be across it entirely before it's even noticed by the user.
- Remote support - If a customer is having an issue with their device and it's connected to the Internet, we can service it, be that device in the office or overseas
- Disaster Recovery - If disaster was to strike and all your critical business data gets lost, corrupted or deleted, we would have you back up and running again in no time.
- Latest and greatest software - By utilising Office 365 and Endpoint antivirus and security suite, your team will be working efficiently as possible along with being actively protected from security threats.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg, as we get to know you and your business further, we'll be able to get far more intricate with your requirements as a whole and tailor further opportunities specifically to you.
At the end of the day, if for any reason you're not happy with the services we are supplying - all you need to do is give us 30 days notice that you'd like to end the agreement and that's it, we don't do any fixed terms or charge any exorbitant early termination fees.
If you and your business are ready to take your IT experience to the next level, fill in your contact details below and one of our team will be in touch to start the ball rolling with a no obligation IT Check up.